March 17, 2015
Add test management to JIRA with ReQtest
Take JIRA’s capabilities to new frontiers with the fully-integrated, fully-featured test management add-on by ReQtest. It installs in seconds, is easy to use and comes with a flexible pricing model that adapts to your organisation’s needs.
The add-on enables two-way synchronisation between issues raised in JIRA Cloud and bug reports saved in ReQtest. Thanks to the intuitive and user-friendly interface it has never been easier to create, execute and follow up on tests on JIRA.
The add-on is free of charge. You only have to pay for the ReQtest users that need test and/or requirements features.
ReQtest test management plugin details
ReQtest brings test management to JIRA. You can create test cases, organise them into test runs and assign them to testers in your team. Any bug report saved on ReQtest is immediately shared with Jira, and when a bug is re-tested information is automatically updated on both platforms.
ReQtest adds a powerful array of tools for test and requirements management in JIRA. Users can organise tasks using the integrated agile board, follow team progress with burndown charts and carry out complex searches.
The ReQtest test management platform is already trusted by over 10,000 users, including large companies such as Statoil, Skanska, IBM, Amadeus and Schneider.
The ReQtest add-on currently supports Jira Cloud. When Atlassian releases their Connect API, the plugin will be updated to support Jira Server as well. According to Atlassian, they will release Connect API in Spring 2015.
Adds NEW features in JIRA:
- Plan, execute and follow up manual tests
- Create bug reports and attach screenshots
- Group tests into test runs and test suites
- Flexible and customizable to your company’s process
- Manage requirements
- Agile board
- Track quality metrics using built-in report engine and diagrams
- Dashboard with relevant metrics to different stakeholders
- Connect to other tools using our free API, ReQtest Connect
- Integrate with other cloud services using Zapier
- First-class support
- Superior usability
How to install the ReQtest plugin in JIRA
- Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Wait for the Find new add-ons screen to load.
- Locate ReQtest – Test Management for JIRA.
- Click Install to download and install your add-on.
- You’re all set!
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
What is ReQtest?
ReQtest AB is a company in Stockholm, Sweden, which focuses exclusively on developing its advanced requirements and test management tool, also called ReQtest.
More than 10,000 users in organizations of all sizes, from small start-ups to multinationals use ReQtest due to its ease of use, its flexible pricing model, top-notch customer support, and because they do not need to install anything to get started.
Since 2001, ReQtest has been available on the market as a cloud service. Our team has put in a lot of effort into enhancing the product’s usability with every new version released. We aim to help you build the right things by giving you the tools to build them right.