ReQtest provides you with a tool for capturing bugs or describing requirements with video or images and seamlessly upload them to ReQtest. This is the fastest and easiest way of capturing and documenting bugs and visualizing requirements!
Add images or videos with voice over to your bug reports
Add comments directly to the snapshot to provide effective feedback
Create instant bug report & transfer it to ReQtest
Get the bug report to the right person – right away!
Visual bug reporting software and issue tracker
Capture a bug in its visual context
- Make a screen capture of the entire page, the screen or a designated area
- Add comments directly on the snapshot & avoid the hassles of additional explanation
- Transfer the visuals with comments to ReQtest as a bug report or a requirement
Capture gets the message through faster
- When finding bugs, you won’t have to waste time describing the context of the bug, you only need to snap the bug and comment – in context.
- Image and comments in combination gets the bug fixer the necessary information at a glance.
- The bug fixer doesn’t have to waste time interpreting feedback, it’s already crystal clear!
Visualize your expectations in a quick way
- Create a requirement directly in Capture and transfer it to ReQtest.
- Snap a picture, annotate and choose to create a bug or a requirement.
- Upload your screen captures to add more clarity to existing bugs/requirements.
- Make it easy for the developers and others in the team to go quickly get a feel for what you are expecting them to develop using Capture.
Get the bug report to the right person – right away
- Create the bug report directly in Capture and transfer it to ReQtest, making it easy for the right person to get the right information in the right context.
- Use the Capture app whenever you find a bug and snap it, without being logged in to ReQtest.
- By lowering the barrier and making it easy to document bugs, fewer bugs will be left unfixed. Also it will be easier to see the big picture to ensure quality.
Visualize a need in your requirements
Capture images or videos of bugs and requirements with the desktop app
ReQtest provides you with a bug reporting tool for capturing bugs and visualizing requirements with video or images and seamlessly upload them to ReQtest. This is the fastest and easiest way of documenting bugs and requirements on the market!
Explain what is important with the help of visuals
ReQtest as a bug reporting software saves the time required for explaining bugs by allowing you to attach screenshots or video with voice over to your bug reports. Add comments to your bug snaps for a higher level of clarity. When preparing and defining requirements a screenshot or even a video can save you hours, you don’t have to describe everything in writing. Just snap a capture and upload it to get it shared with your colleagues.
Save time and efforts
With ReQtest, your testers and developers will save time as there will be no need for explanations and clarifications. With improved communication, the time required for reporting and fixing bugs will decrease significantly.
ReQtest allows you to report the defects directly to the person responsible for fixing them. Instantly notify the person who is assigned the bug. The status of the bugs can be easily tracked in ReQtest.
Describing an idea in a high-level requirement can be cumbersome. Instead, snap your sources of inspiration, sketches, and flows and get them shared with a few clicks.
Simply capture, comment and upload
With this bug reporting tool, you can stop wasting time explaining the bugs and requirements to the developers. ReQtest’s software for requirements handling and test management allows you to capture screenshots and videos with voice over to help the developers in better understanding the context of what they are asked to develop.
Add comments to your screen captures to explain the defects or needs. Seamlessly upload screen captures as attachments to ReQtest. Record your exploratory testing with full-screen video capture.
Have any questions?
Have a look at our FAQs
- When you are working on a project and want to report bugs
- When conducting exploratory testing
- When you want to document a bug found in scripted or exploratory testing
- When you want to display a bug in its visual context
- When you want to communicate effectively with developers, product owners, test leaders, and other stakeholders
- When you want to describe a requirement with a picture
- When you want to share screen shots of other tools for inspiration and comparison
- Testers, test leaders and developers using ReQtest.
- Anyone who wants to perform exploratory testing without spending a lot of time documenting and switching between tools.
- Product Owners who wants to share an idea with the team.
- Business Analyst who wants to show a flow they saw elsewhere and want it shared.
No! You don’t need to buy Capture as it is included in our standard plan on ReQtest.
It is very easy, just download the app and install it with a click of your mouse. You can access the download link when you log in to the ReQtest dashboard which is the first page when you login. You can also get the Capture download link via “Welcome to Capture” e-mail which you receive when the administrator enables you as a Capture user.
Capture is pre-configured to suit your version of ReQtest, no additional configuration is needed.
No, Capture is a part of the standard ReQtest price plan. Relax! We will communicate any changes which would potentially impact the customer from a cost perspective well in advance.
Go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy and choose the setting “Mac app store and identified developers” to run Capture on your Mac (this can be altered at any time).
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard drive: 50 GB
- Windows (32/64 bit), 7/10
- Mac OS, Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra
- Minimum resolution: 1280 px x 720 px
- Desktop screens: Single desktop, Multi screen(Image only)
Yes, you should download and install Capture on your machine. Capture replaces Bugshot as ReQtest’s screen capture tool with additional features that are missing in Bugshot.
We recommend using Capture for ReQtest and removing Bugshot from your computer. Here are the steps to remove Bugshot from your machine.
Bugshot is installed in your default directory, for example, ‘C:\Users\\Bugshot\’ folder on Windows. There is an ‘uninstall.exe’ in the same folder. Run the uninstall.exe in order to remove Bugshot from your computer.
In Mac, it is very straight-forward. You can simply delete the file (Bugshot app) from your computer.