ReQtest provides you with a desktop app for capturing bugs with video or images and seamlessly upload them to ReQtest. This is the fastest and easiest way of capturing and documenting bugs on the market!
Add images or videos with voice over to your bug reports
Add comments directly to the snapshot to provide effective feedback
Create instant bug report & transfer it to ReQtest
Get the bug report to the right person – right away!
Visual bug reporting software and issue tracker
Capture the bug in its visual context
- Make a screen capture of the entire page, the screen or a designated area
- Add comments directly on the snapshot & avoid the hassles of additional explanation
- Transfer the bug visuals with comments to ReQtest as a bug report
Bugshot gets the message through faster
- When finding bugs, you won’t have to waste time describing the context of the bug, you only need to snap the bug and comment – in context.
- Image and comments in combination gets the bug fixer the necessary information at a glance.
- The bug fixer doesn’t have to waste time interpreting feedback, it’s already crystal clear!
Get the bug report to the right person – right away
- Create the bug report directly in Bugshot and transfer it to ReQtest, making it easy for the right person to get the right information in the right context.
- Use the Bugshot app whenever you find a bug and snap it, without being logged in to ReQtest.
- By lowering the barrier and making it easy to document bugs, fewer bugs will be left unfixed. Also it will be easier to see the big picture to ensure quality.
Get started now!
2. Login by using your ReQtest credentials.
3. Snap a picture of the bug, add comments and generate a bug report in ReQtest.
Have any questions?
Have a look at our FAQs
- When you are working on a project and want to report bugs
- When conducting exploratory testing
- When you want to document a bug found in scripted or exploratory testing
- When you want to display a bug in its visual context
- When you want to communicate effectively with developers, product owners, test leaders, and other stakeholders
- Testers, test leaders and developers using ReQtest.
- Anyone who wants to perform exploratory testing without spending a lot of time documenting and switching between tools.
Currently no, but we’re working on making Bugshot the go-to visual reporting tool for anyone, with or without ReQtest.
No! You don’t need to buy Bugshot as it is included in our standard plan on ReQtest.
It is very easy, just download the app and install it with a click of your mouse. You can access the download link when you log in to the ReQtest front page. You can also get the Bugshot download link via “Welcome to Bugshot” e-mail which you receive when the administrator enables you as a Bugshot user.
Bugshot is pre-configured to suit your version of ReQtest, no additional configuration is needed.
No, Bugshot is a part of the standard ReQtest price plan. Relax! We will communicate any changes which would potentially impact the customer from a cost perspective well in advance.
Go to Settings > Security & Privacy and choose the setting “Mac app store and identified developers” to run Bugshot on your Mac (this can be altered at any time). The screenshot below shows you the security settings needed.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard drive: 50 GB
- Windows (32/64 bit), 7/8/10
- Mac OS, Yosemite, Sierra, Capitan
- Minimum resolution: 1280px x 720px
- Desktop screens: Single desktop
Bugshot currently supports display text size of 100% (default). Set the display text size to 100% (default) to capture an image/video of the usual size.
To make your Bugshot window capture the exact screen area, set the display text size to 100% (default).