Save time & effort with visual bug reports
ReQtest releases Bugshot
Visual bug reporting made easy!
Share feedback in a more efficient way
Get the bug report to the right person – right away!
Don’t worry about getting perfect, just keep getting better.
– Frank E. Peretti
Just snap a picture of the bug
- Make a screen capture of the entire page, the screen or a designated area.
- Add comments directly on the snapshot and make sure your feedback doesn’t need additional explanation.
- Import the commented picture in to ReQtest as a bug report and directly to your bug trackers.
- Bugshot is intuitive and saves a lot of time compared to making other kinds of visual bug reports.
Bugshot gets the message through faster
- When finding bugs, you won’t have to waste time describing the context of the bug, you only need to snap the bug and comment – in context.
- Image and comments in combination gets the bug fixer the necessary information at a glance.
- The bug fixer doesn’t have to waste time interpreting feedback, it’s already crystal clear!
Get the bug report to the right person – right away
- Create the bug report directly in Bugshot and transfer it to ReQtest, making it easy for the right person to get the right information in the right context.
- Use the Bugshot app whenever you find a bug and snap it, without being logged in to ReQtest.
- By lowering the barrier and making it easy to document bugs, fewer bugs will be left unfixed. Also it will be easier to see the big picture to ensure quality.
Get started now!
2. Login by using your ReQtest credentials.
3. Snap a picture of the bug, add comments and generate a bug report in ReQtest.
Have any questions?
Have a look at our FAQs
- When conducting exploratory testing
- When you wish to document a bug found in scripted or exploratory testing
- When you wish to show a bug in its visual context
- When you wish to communicate efficiently with developers, product owners, test leaders, and other stakeholders
- Testers, test leaders and developers using ReQtest.
- Anyone wanting to perform exploratory testing without spending too much time documenting and jumping between tools.
Currently no, but we’re working on making Bugshot the go-to visual reporting tool for anyone, with or without ReQtest.
Bugshot is included in our standard plan on ReQtest – so the answer is no!
It is very easy, just download the app and install it with a click of your mouse. You can access the download link, when you log in at the ReQtest frontpage or through your “Welcome to Bugshot” e-mail, when the admin enables you as a Bugshot user.
Bugshot is pre-configured to suit your version of ReQtest, no additional configuration is needed.
No, Bugshot is a part of the standard ReQtest price plan. Like any other future changes that would potentially impact the customer from a cost perspective, we would inform you in advance.
We offer support to bugshot like we offer support for ReQtest. Contact our support with any support issues regarding ReQtest and Bugshot. email@example.com
Go to Settings > Security & Privacy and choose the setting “Mac app store and identified developers” to run Bugshot on your Mac (this can be altered at any time). The screen shot below shows you the security settings needed.
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster.
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard drive: 50 GB
- Windows (32/64 bit), 7/8/10
- Mac OS, Yosemite, Sierra, Capitan