The new ReQtest plug-in extends JIRA’s capabilities with fully-fledged test management features for all your software testing needs. ReQtest test management for Jira is extremely easy to use and is backed by a flexible price model that adapts to your organizations size and project requirements.
The plugin enables full two-way synchronization between issues in JIRA Cloud and bug reports in ReQtest. With a user-friendly interface, suitable for all users including business specialists, you can seamlessly create, execute and follow up on tests with ReQtest while letting the integration with JIRA handle the rest.
The add-on is free of charge. You only have to pay for the ReQtest users that need test and/or requirements features.
Test management in JIRA – Details
ReQtest adds test management to JIRA. Create test cases, group them in test runs and assign them to testers with ease. New bug reports are automatically saved in JIRA, and when a bug is ready for re-test, it is immediately updated in ReQtest where the tester performs the re-test.
The ReQtest add-on for JIRA installs a broad set of advanced tools and features for both test and requirements management. Follow up more effectively using powerful searches, diagrams, customisable form templates and burndown charts.
The ReQtest platform is already trusted by over 10,000 users, including large companies like Statoil, Skanska, IBM, Amadeus and Schneider.
The ReQtest test management for Jira currently supports Jira Cloud. When Atlassian releases their Connect API, the plugin will be updated to support Jira Server as well. According to Atlassian, they will release Connect API in Spring 2015.
Major features include:
- Plan, execute and follow up manual tests
- Create bug reports and attach screenshots
- Group tests into test runs and test suites
- Flexible and customizable to your company’s process
- Manage requirements
- Agile board
- Track quality metrics using built-in report engine and diagrams
- Dashboard with relevant metrics to different stakeholders
- Connect to other tools using our free API, ReQtest Connect
- Integrate with other cloud services using Zapier
- First-class support
- Superior usability
Installing the ReQtest test management plugin in JIRA
- Log into your JIRA instance as an admin.
- Click the admin dropdown and choose Add-ons.
- Wait for the Find new add-ons screen to load.
- Locate ReQtest – Test Management for JIRA.
- Click Install to download and install your add-on.
- You’re all set!
- Click Close in the Installed and ready to go dialog.
At ReQtest AB in Stockholm, Sweden, we focus exclusively on developing our requirements and test management tool, also called ReQtest. We help you make sure that you build the right things, and that you build them right.
Our customers often tell us they appreciate ReQtest for its ease of use, its flexible pricing model, for offering the best support, and for not having to install anything to get started.
We have been on the market since 2001, always as a cloud service, and always putting lots of effort into the product’s usability. We are proud to have more than 10,000 users in organizations of all sizes, from small start-ups to multinationals. Our customer list includes companies such as Statoil, Skanska, IBM, Amadeus and Schneider.
Join 60,000+ Subscribers
For latest blogs, industry updates and exclusive tips.
*Your email is safe with us, we also hate spam