Plan, execute and
follow up your tests
The only test management tool
you will ever need.
Plan, execute and
Link & track
to fit your process.
A goal without a plan is just a wish.
– Larry Elder
Plan your testing
- Create a test run as a frame for your tests.
- Write test cases, either using our pre-filled forms, or structure them your way, by adding as many steps as needed.
- Assign test runs to testers, who will get automated email notifications so they know there’s work to do.
Execute your testing
- Execute the test run within an intuitive interface, which guides your progress.
- Add test steps as needed, even while executing, without leaving the test run.
- Filter the test run list to get an overview of the execution results from a specific period of testing.
- Report bugs directly at the failed step in the test cases. Add the bugs to the relevant agile board even as you create them.
Follow Up your test
- Extensive reporting possibilities are available in ReQtest.
- Quickly find the data you need through powerful filters and present it visually with our built in charts and diagrams.
Link and track everything
- Tracking is key for traceability and in ReQtest you can link most items; requirements to test cases, test cases to test runs, bugs to test runs. The lists goes on.
- The agile board works as a visual hub for everything your team is working on.
- You can link requirements, test runs, test cases and bug reports to see who is working on what, current status and progress.
Customize easily to fit your process
- Adapt ReQtest to your process, and not the other way around.
- Every template you work with is customizable to fit your process.
- Add as many fields and values as you like, set which are mandatory, and chose from a number of preset field types.