Learn how a customer- supplier GlobalLogic uses ReQtest to increase their quality of planning, reporting while improving collaboration & transparency with their customer using ReQtest.
Webinar: Plan, Track, & Report Customer supplier case study by Globallogic
Watch the webinar to gain actionable insights
Plan, Track, and Report – Customer supplier case study by GlobalLogic LTD
- Do you think it can be challenging to maintain communication between R&D and Project management, or in a customer and supplier relationship?
- Do you spend hours searching for updated and accurate data, or creating regular status reports?
- How do you create project transparency for your stakeholders?
- Do you want a better overview of your projects and streamline the deliverables, between business and development?
- Do you want to learn how to build reporting capability to view high level & broken down reports on key statuses across your project?
- Do you want to ensure your extended team gets a real-time overview of the current status, planning, and items delivered?
What is the goal of the webinar?
We want to provide our users with insight on how they can work with planning and reporting in ReQtest.
In this webinar, ReQtest co-presents with a customer, GlobalLogic, that is using ReQtest to increase their quality of planning and reporting, while improving collaboration and transparency with their customer using ReQtest.
What you will learn in this webinar?
You will get a first-hand walkthrough of how GlobalLogic is using ReQtest to ensure good quality projects, covering planning, and reporting. Be inspired by how you can improve customer and supplier collaboration, with transparent and up to date reporting.
The webinar covers:
- Project planning with Agile Board and sprint planning for your development tracks.
- Creation and use of re-usable views, to create focus and transparency.
- Structuring your data to provide insights and status.
- Re-usable high-level reporting, as well as broken down reporting.
About Globallogic India Private Limited
GlobalLogic is a Digital Product Engineering Services company that was founded in 2000 & is headquartered in San Jose, California. It is a privately held company funded by Partners Group and CPP Investment Board. GlobalLogic provides software product development services, including experience design, complex systems engineering, content engineering, and self-contained engineering labs.
The company specializes in software engineering for cloud platforms, embedded software, Internet of things, Automotive, mobile applications, and security. GlobalLogic has over 16,000 Employees.